Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day 1..... Sorta

Well I am a pretty impatient person so I decided that tonight was the night.  It didn't hurt that the wife told me to get her bike on the trainer which pretty much means it's game time.



For the first time in over a year I was able to complete a full trainer session!  That's right!  I have attempted to finish interval training sessions on my stationary trainer many times and not having the fitness necessary in order to finish them. 

There is only a slight difference between me now and 12 months ago me. 

12 months ago I was 175 pounds and an FTP of 300 even.
Currently, I weigh 205 pounds and my FTP is a measly 230.

For anyone keeping score and have even the slightest curiosity of what FTP is, here is a link to a pretty good explanation.

http://home.trainingpeaks.com/articles/cycling/what-is-threshold-power.aspx


And as a night cap, the wife and I handled some planks to the tune of 45 seconds, 60 for me :)

And for the dinners,  the wife cooked some Curry with potatoes and peas over rice.  Had myself a bowlski and gonna take some for lunch tomorrow.

Pedal Faster



No comments:

Post a Comment